Re: [IRCA] ] Michigan radio question (WDOW-WKPR 1440)

Re: [IRCA] ] Michigan radio question (WDOW-WKPR 1440)

I think so (re 790). I think there's an emergency station on 530 in Chalk River ON near a nuclear operation. Have never heard it. Wonder if it operates only to test, if it even does that.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON