Re: [IRCA] A chirper !

So that wasn't some locally-generated QRM here in downtown Toronto! I listened a bit before going to bed at 0100 and it was huge. Sigs to south were also strong - 950 Reloj Cuba was dominant, and Cuban-like music on 990 was also hugely dominant (if R Guamo would be new here but faded and I was too tired to wait for a rebound). Hmmm...

Saul Chernos
Toronto ON