Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] KHNC 1360 CO on day power

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] KHNC 1360 CO on day power

Kaz, thanks for the tip.  Far from tremendous here, I had to work the
channel to pull something out, but finally found a clear ad for Great
Plains Power in Golden, CO. @ 0122 UTC on my 0100-0130 UTC recording
earlier tonight.  I suppose this is probably KHNC then.

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan
Perseus SDR + phased BOGs