[IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, July 26-August 1, 2013

[IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, July 26-August 1, 2013

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only. Or FRG-7, Sony SRF-59 when specified.

These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimes utility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

** MEXICO. 580, August 1 at 0442 UT, XEMU, Piedras Negras, Coahuila, has overtaken WIBW Topeka, mentioning ``los dos Laredos``, timecheck, ``La Rancherita del Aire``. I suppose it covers Laredos too with non-direxional day & night signal, but it`s tough luck for WIBW, despite beaming our way at night to protect WILL. I consulted the 2005 NRC Pattern Book, but a new one has just been published! Ordering details:
http://www.nrcdxas.org/catalog/books/index1.html#APB
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 690, July 28 at 0544 UT, break in music for ``La R-G`` promo for 7-9 de la mañana show. XERG, Monterrey NL, allegedly 1 kW at night. Nothing much from KTSM El Paso, and the KGGF open carrier seems still to be there (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 970, July 27 at 0524 UT, soon as I tune across, music stops and ``La Jota Mexicana, 9-70, nunca igualada``, i.e. XEJ Juárez (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)