Re: [IRCA] Coverage Maps Website for XE Stations

Steve - These patterns appear to be day-time only, although they do appear to reflect not the maximum licensed power as some sites do but instead the actual power used by each station. Good find -Paul Swearingen, Topeka

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Ponder <stephen_ponder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Jul 27, 2013 6:44 pm
Subject: [IRCA] Coverage Maps Website for XE Stations

While adding the Cantú "by frequency" lists to my Kindle bookmarks, I came
across a website that has coverage maps for Mexican AM and FM stations. The maps
are in PDF format and are arranged by states and then call letters (no freqs).

Here is the URL (be careful with the line breaks) - it's LONG!

www.ife.org.mx/portal/site/ifev2/Mapa_de_Coberturas_de_Radio_Television/

The page title is "Instituto Federal Electoral > Mapa de Coberturas de las
Estaciones de Radio y Canales de Televisión."

I have it bookmarked on my Kindle, iPhone, and laptop!!

73 & Good DX,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI