[IRCA] 100000watts - StationINTEL

When 100000watts seemed to disappear, and Googling it got something totally unrelated, I apparently did not pay enough attention to the reaction, if any.

I've been getting invoices from Inside Radio, and wondering why. I have not received anything specific from Inside Radio about its possibly having absorbed 100000watts, and the Inside Radio website still refers to 100000watts, making no mention that I could find of "StationINTEL."

A closer observation of the invoice received today (the third or fourth thereof) shows the service it is billing me for is "StationINTEL." Consider the possibility that StationINTEL might be what 100000watts used to be, I Googled "StationINTEL," found StationINTEL.com, clicked on "sign-in" and got the notice that my subscription had expired.

Makes sense, I guess, if it's 100000watts repackaged. I tried to see if I could sample it, without success ... so I'm asking here: Does StationINTEL provide the same (or better) info that 100000watts provided?

John Callarman, KA9SPA, Family Genealogist, Retired Newspaper Editor, DX-oyente, Krum TX (AKA Qal R. Mann, Krumudgeon)