[IRCA] Pacific DX and QSL - 22 May 2013

Sorry this log is a little late.  It's been a chaotic week ... ugh!

Heard using a barefoot Eton e100 in the early hours (CDT local) of Wed 22 May
2013 ...

9700 kHz  NEW ZEALAND  RNZI  0816 UTC  "This is RNZI Radio New Zealand
International" ID, then into what sounded like a 4-part harmony Maori song.
 Beautiful!!  Heard another ID at 0829 UTC followed by Pacific News.  SIO 444.

Since I had not verified RNZI from Houston yet, I submitted a reception report
using RNZI's online QSL form located at  "http://www.rnzi.com/pages/qsl.php.";

I was pleasantly surprised to find an email QSL from RNZI in my inbox just 2
short days later!!  The QSL was signed by Adrian Sainsbury, Frequency Manager.
 Here's what the top of the QSL looks like: