Re: [IRCA] 1566 ... in the evening

Oooo I have a 0500z recording (local midnight here) from Mon morning on the east broadside array. This has just over a 60 degree beamwidth at 1566 at very low angles and should be perfect for Benin.

Cx were good to the east that night with NYC in decently on 1280 and 1600 and Montreal 1410 in again, so at least the first hop was working well.  73 KAZ Barrington IL