[IRCA] TP for 7 April Victoria version

....um, what bad thing happened overnight? The carrier on 1215 continued to after 0600UT last evening, well after British sunrise, but this morning was very dull in comparison.

I was recording at 1300UT, and weak mx was heard on 909, and a little later, recognizable DU EE talk on 891 and 819, maybe a touch of FF talk on 738, but by 1320UT when I tuned in personally, that particular party was over, and except for snatches of mx of 612, nothing else had taken its place.

best wishes,

Nick