[IRCA] Buyer(s) looking for Panasonic RD-9820

[IRCA] Buyer(s) looking for Panasonic RD-9820

Having seen a few for sale and sold here on IRCA list, do we have one or two Panasonic RD-9820 antenna tuner units available for sale ? The RD-9820 only.

Have one needy client who insists they are both needy and willing purchase at reasonable price, and a second possible client who believe it or not is waiting on the first client...:)...

Would appreciate any replies, either through the IRCA list messages, or feel free to Email or Skype me as below.

Thank you!

Joe / Knoxville, TN
Skype: joerotello
Email: joerotello at windowgroup dot com