From: Walter Salmaniw <canswl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Jan 10, 2013 7:42 am
Subject: [IRCA] TP for 10 Jan 13 from Victoria: Darn fine!

Very impressive conditions this morning.  Unfortunately, I'm on my way to
work, so can't linger.  From top to bottom, plenty of TPs.  For example
1503 (NHK1, I'm pretty certain) at armchair level playing a well known
American song at about 15:25.  Still going strong as I'm pulling the plug
at 15:39.  1575 also nice and strong.  I'm sure those with more time will
find plenty to report on this morning!  73,   Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC
editors, publishing staff, or officers