Re: [IRCA] TP's for Monday, December 03, 2012; Victoria version

Re: [IRCA] TP's for Monday, December 03, 2012; Victoria version

Of course I stuck my head out on the balcony with my
2010 at 1520UTC...
Sometimes I will like Phil the Gopher on groundhog day...
If I don't see something, no one else does.

Was looking at a prospective house to buy yesterday in
the suburbs - the backyard of the house was rich with
an odd assortment of digital noises up through 7 Mhz that
were not emanating from the house proper. Scratch that one.
Have been looking at another place (that has seen numerous price
drops in a cooling market) that borders on a school yard
and a park leaving the home-owner with one neighbor... needless
to say, it is very electrically quiet.