Re: [IRCA] TP for 20 Nov 2012; Victoria version

Re: [IRCA] TP for 20 Nov 2012; Victoria version

I had a few extra minutes this evening to listen around a bit to the presunrise boost recorded at 1508UT. I'm even more certain that the lady on 1314 was in CC, and that perhaps weak audio on 1116 was CC as well. 1287 sounded quite messy with two stations, 1224 had music and wasn't //594, but 1386, 1539 and 1602 all had weak talk from a woman //774. But this is minimalist DXing, hi, hopefully better signals another time.

best wishes,

Nick