[IRCA] TP for 12 Sept 2012; Victoria version

[IRCA] TP for 12 Sept 2012; Victoria version

Hmm, I'm going to have to listen my recording of this morning a little more
closely, or check the antennas.  Contrary to others' experience, I felt TP
conditions were a fair bit poorer this morning, mostly the big guns at lower
levels, with one or two odd anomalies like weak audio on 981.

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least
briefly):

1287 JOHR w/man in JJ at 1323UT
1566 HLAZ man and woman in JJ peaking about 1305UT

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (much of it understandable by a
native speaker, though often battling w/splash or noise):

774 JOUB man reading wx reports (so I'm told) 1306UT

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could be
understood by a native speaker:

594 man in JJ 1320UT
747 man in JJ //774 1305UT

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by
cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music) :

567 man talking 1307UT; JOIK?
612 man and woman, DU EE inflection, at 1321; 4QR?
792 man talking at 1315UT, pretty muffled so couldn't really tell language
891 woman talking 1317 not //594
972 woman talking 1314, HLCA?
981 man and woman talking 1310UT, couldn't find my CNR1 parallels on short
notice, and soon gone
1053 KK jammer 1313UT

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

1017, 1098, 1269, 1323

best wishes,

Nick

--