Re: [IRCA] TP's & DU's for Wednesday, August 08, 2012; Victoria lack of excitement

Re: [IRCA] TP's & DU's for Wednesday, August 08, 2012; Victoria lack of excitement

You're still getting better signals down there than I'm hearing in Victoria, Dennis.

738 had FF inflected talk around 1150UT through past 1200UT, but not readable at all. A peak to almost readable occurred around 1209UT.

1566 had some weak choral singing about 1236UT, presumably HLAZ after changing pattern. Conditions such as they were peaking about 1241UT, with 1548 delivering weak talk by man and woman, but hard to tell if it was DU accented, as too much 1550 splash. 1098 had a pretty hefty carrier here; I'm guessing Marshall Islands after sign off...

best wishes,

Nick