Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] [coastalroundtable] Re: Recent DXpedition to Grayland, WA & Florence, OR

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] [coastalroundtable] Re: Recent DXpedition to Grayland, WA & Florence, OR

Elevation almost NEVER hurts. In combination with sea gain, it can be awesome. Somebody years ago took a portable up to the top of a lighthourse right on the shore up in New England and compared between reception on the ground and at the top, but as far as I know that isn't documented except in some brief description somewhere in one or both of the bulletins.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>