Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Recent DXpedition to Grayland, WA & Florence, OR

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Recent DXpedition to Grayland, WA & Florence, OR

The experiences of many of us on the East Coast is similar - you don't have to go very far inland at all to lose the TA's that you have at the shore. I can remember back before digitally-tuned radios that you could tune in a TA on the car radio on a good split channel at the shore, and lose it a short way inland.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>