[IRCA] 1700 Khz at 1600 PST

At 4PM PST in Vic BC. I did a Quick Scan and found the usual 50 K skips from places within a radius of 1000 miles including a brief appearance by ESPN radio on 1700 so I assume that to be the Mex  from Tijuana. Signal stuck around for about 10 minutes and slowly disappeared. Some extra noise prevented me from checking at 4:30 PST. Not bad for 10Kw before LSS. Bill in BC