Re: [IRCA] CBE 1550 Windsor ON

Hi, Rick and Tim--
I heard this one too, after Rick tipped me off about St. Joe (which I
couldn't hear here). It was mostly weak in the jumble here, although at times it
 broke through. The only problem was that I was hearing Southmoore as
"Southport"  and the Sapulpa team referred to as "the Deacons." My internet
searches were  coming up zero. Finally I was able to hear the one HS clearly as
Southmoore,  find that they were indeed playing Sapulpa tonight, and
correctly ID  Sapulpa's mascot name as the Chieftans, not Deacons. In the end  a
great sleuth job, but the station itself was unneeded here.
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI

In a message dated 9/30/2011 9:45:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,