[IRCA] (presumed) KANN-1120 heard in El Cajon, CA, with SRF-59

[IRCA] (presumed) KANN-1120 heard in El Cajon, CA, with SRF-59

Hi DXers...

Yesterday late afternoon, before local sunset, I was tuning around on my SRF-59 in my kitchen, hunting for something to listen to (top two choices would have been 1110 KDIS with Radio Disney or 1090 XEPRS with a Padres/Giants game).  While doing so, I thought I had found the music on 1110, until I realized a couple seconds later that the radio was facing kind-of the wrong way, and there was a bit more splash than usual from 1130 KSDO (which can hit about 74-76 dBµ on the barefoot PL-606 here).  I tuned down and found KDIS, then tuned up to try to figure out what was on 1120.
I never heard an actual ID or city named, but I heard clues that pointed to some religious format.  A search of Radio-Locator a little bit ago revealed that 1120 KANN in Roy, UT (near Ogden, north of Salt Lake City), has a Christian Contemporary format.  Distance and bearing to KANN is 632.7 miles, 24°.
(Sorry, but I don't have a recording of this one, due to the spur-of-the-moment circumstances.)  This was heard with the barefoot Sony SRF-59.  (For some reason I'm really liking that radio. ;-)  It even seems to be slightly more sensitive than my PL-606, especially when I just listen (and don't try to record with my Zoom H2, which I suspect may be introducing some noise.))

I hope you guys don't mind me piggybacking this recent memory... but stumbling upon KANN isn't the best time I've gotten lucky.
A few months ago I woke up one morning around 4am or 5am, turned on the SRF-59 that was laying on the bed next to me, and put the headphones on.  (I had been listening to it earlier.)  Apparently the tuning had gotten bumped (I had either been on 1070, 1090, 1110, or 1580, can't remember which now), because not 10 seconds after I turned it on, I heard the TOH callsign from XEEX.  Checking the FCC's site revealed that it's on 1230 in Culiacan, Mexico.  There was very little co-channel interference audible, and virtually no splash from local 1240 KNSN (11.2 miles west of me).  (The signal was weak, though, making it difficult to pick out other things in the ID, but TBH once I heard the callsign (I know enough Spanish to listen for IDs and some other programming clues) I probably wasn't paying much attention anymore, even though IIRC they were giving the whole typical Mexican TOH ID with transmit location & power, etc.  (I was probably tuned to
 something more like 1227 or 1228, I guess.)  (I can't remember if I already mentioned this here.)
Also several years ago with the Panasonic RQ-SW20 and Select-A-Tenna, I heard the then Radio Disney outlet, KALY-1240, from Albuquerque, NM, one evening even though my local (KSON at the time) is basically the opposite heading.  KSON was on the air at the time, too (and usually "blankets" the channel, or whatever the term that's used when a local GY is strong enough to sound like it's the only station on the frequency), but with an unmodulated carrier at that particular time when I heard KALY.