[IRCA] WFNY DX Test Heard in Madison WI

Just wanted to add my name to those who heard the WFNY DX test this
morning. Signal strength was a little disappointing but there were moments of
breakthrough. Code set were heard, plus at times I could hear the local DJ who
explained the test, occasionally gave a time check or current wx
conditions, and  introed oldies songs. I will be reviewing my tape later today for
more  detail.

Thanks very much to Ron Musco and station staff who made this test
possible! Congratulations to those who heard it. On to the next test next  weekend!
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI