[IRCA] WFNY TEST heard

WFNY test heard here with same details as reported by other DXers.  Initial code IDs were so weak I couldn't make out a letter at all.  Then hrd the initial announcement and a couple tentative IDs.  The signal built through "Reber Rouser."  Reached its strongest during the announcement that folllowed.  I heard two clear IDs and the station phone, then into "California Dreamin," but fading fast.  I didn't hear a trace of "Red Rubber Ball," but did catch an SID & a bit more talk before they went into, as I recall, "Tears on My Pillow," by Little Anthony & the Imperials.  Sounded very "distant" throughout the test.  I suspect they would never have been heard here on RS, even at sunrise or sunset.  New one.  Thanks to all who helped with this test.

73
David Faulkner
Albany, OH (SE Ohio near Athens)