Re: [IRCA] WDDZ-550

The last night...

Tomorrow (Tuesday) I'm going to remove the SDR-14 from the WDDZ site. So, tonight is the last night for listening to the signals received by the antenna system. Last couple of nights were from a single tower. Previous ones were by the directional array which did make a significant difference in what's heard.

Files will be kept at the link I posted earlier for several months. I am going to burn them to a CD so they are archived.

I read today that Salem Communications did buy WDDZ, so I want to clear that out so it's not in their way.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI