[IRCA] WDDZ-550

With WDDZ-550 in RI off, I have used that opportunity to record from the site using the towers. SDR-14 is the receiver. Audio is available 24/7 from a Shoutcast server stream at my office. Max 20 listeners at a time.
From WinAmp or similar, open URL:

http://chowdanet.com:1604

I set up an automatic record at the top of the hour from 10pm to 6am. Got almost four dozen so far. Current files at:

http://www.chowdanet.com/550files/

They are recorded using the two tower directional array. That nulls down some locals. This is the last night for that. I will record for a few nights using the non-directional tower. It is helpful to record just what stations are the main night interference for 550 in this area.

This will be continued until some time next week. It's kind of a reverse DX test...

Craig Healy
Providence, RI