[IRCA] Realistic 12-650A

I recently picked up a used Realistic 12-650A AM-FM radio at a local
Goodwill. Does anyone have a copy of the owner's manual or service manual?
Bruce Carter on ABDX gave me a link to his 12-650 page. I'm also interested
in replacing the ceramic filters for both AM and FM. I haven't used it much
on AM but it looks like a promising DX machine.

I guess this would be called a retro receiver, built in the 1980's in Hong
Kong.

Martin Foltz

Mission Viejo CA