Re: [IRCA] 790 Black gospel likrely Bamberg SC > ON

Re: [IRCA] 790 Black gospel likrely Bamberg SC > ON

WVCD Bamberg is "stuck" on 1000 watts instead of the 100 night power. Sometimes
they get stuck on the 100 watts for weeks on end also.

This is verified by a friend that lives in Bamberg.

 NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net