[IRCA] ULR DX'ing......First NEW STN of the New DX Season!!!

[IRCA] ULR DX'ing......First NEW STN of the New DX Season!!!

Hi Guys:

 Well...Sept/01 brings with it a New AM BCB DX Season, and I'm happy to
report a New Capture on the First Day of the Season!! Usually at night
910 Khz is dominated by WFDF Farmington Hills, MICHIGAN with Radio
Disney programming. Last night at Bedtime I was hearing something Mixing
with it with a Talk Format. @ 2330 EDT I got a Nice ID for a NEW Station
for both the ULR and OVERALL LOGS!! Fairly Low Powered to boot!!

Radio Used ..............TECSUN PL-380 With Gary DeBock Frankensteiner
7.5 Inch Ferrite Rod

ULR STATION # 838 Logged
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

73.....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

910 WSFE Burnside, KENTUCKY Sept/01/10 2330 EDT   EE   FAIR
Talk Format. Break at 2330 with Promos and ID by Male DJ as
"WSFEAM DOT COM". (Which matches their Website URL)
Into Possible Newscast??? and more Talk. Mixing with
WFDF Farmington Hills, MICH......which was winning the Battle!

NEW STN      ULR # 838      430/115 Watts Nights
ROSS, ONT.