Re: [IRCA] TP for 27 Aug from Victoria, BC

Re: [IRCA] TP for 27 Aug from Victoria, BC

 Hi Gary,

Great job on catching 2RN with your ultralight radio setup. I took a look in
the Grayland Master Log maintained by Chuck, and there are only two
confirmed loggings of 2RN shown. One was in 1997 by David Clark (heard //
792 and 585), and the 2nd instance was a log by Jean Burnell (// 792).

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
http://fivebelow.squarespace.com