Re: [IRCA] Home Display of QSL Letters & Cards

Re: [IRCA] Home Display of QSL Letters & Cards

There are sheet protectors for manuscrpts and rare autographs that
protect them. I have had mine in sheet protectors for well over 40 years
and in checking I have never had one piece of paper or card stick to the
sheet protector. Of course they are away from moisture. But I just
checked and in older ones where even the early plastic page cracked from
age, still the paper looks and feels fine. Some of my earliest ones were
thumb-tacked to a cork-board discolored from sunlight as I had them on
my wall from 65-67. But all of mine are still in good shape.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside Oregon
"Come visit us for the 2010 IRCA convention held Sept 24-26 at the Inn
At Seaside."