Re: [IRCA] TP for 27 Aug from Victoria, BC

Re: [IRCA] TP for 27 Aug from Victoria, BC

Derek and All,

After having a chance to listen carefully to the 846 kHz ABC  station MP3
recorded during the Lincoln City DXpedition, I noted that at  1:02 into the
recording there is indeed an "RN" spoken after the ABC network ID,  so this
is apparently the 10 kw 2RN station in Canberra.

This is yet another Aussie that never produced a trace for John B. or  me,
during 7 combined ULR DXpeditions to Grayland.

73, Gary

In a message dated 8/27/2010 2:05:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,