[IRCA] NRC/WTFDA Rochester 2010 - There's Still Time!

[IRCA] NRC/WTFDA Rochester 2010 - There's Still Time!

In just two weeks, DXers will be here in Rochester for the big WTFDA/NRC
convention, and it's not too late to join them!

While the official registration deadline has passed, I'm told that some
DXers have still been able to make reservations at the Brookwood Inn at
the $65/night rate - and we can still take your registrations as well, up
until next week at least.

If you already HAVE made plans to come to the convention, please make sure
your paid registration is in to Greg Coniglio - and if you're going to be
here Thursday night, please drop me a line by e-mail (scott at fybush dot
com) if you're interested in dinner and/or the Red Wings ballgame so I can
get a headcount and ticket info.

All the rest of the details are on the NRC website at www.nrcdxas.org.

Looking forward to seeing many of you here in Rochester...very soon now!