[IRCA] DX Notes

Well, tonight I did a little DXing in my roomies car, a Ford ZX2 as he was
inside the gas station.

 On 1700, I had a 3 station pileup... I clearly had ESPN Radio which is KBGG
Des Moines.. I also had WEUP Huntsville, AL.. and one  other station I
couldn't quite make out .

On 1190, I had what Im pretty sure was some kind of religious/christian
music.. if not, it was definately religious sounding country music.

Is WLS running AM Stereo? I discovered my roomies car has AM Stereo in it as
the ST light lit up on 890Khz.. but I had WLS and at least one ot her
station on the channel .

Paul Walker
Marion, IL