Re: [IRCA] 1580 Spanish mystery, again

Small correxion. The time for Mano a Mano on ESPN Deportes on their schedule is 9 am (EDT), not 10 am, and that is when I was hearing it = 13+ UT = 8 am CDT. Glenn

--- On Sat, 8/14/10, Glenn Hauser <wghauser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I also check the ESPN Deportes schedule and audio via http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/espndeportesradio/index
> At 10 am (EDT obviously) on Sat is ``Mano a Mano``.

Also, the Spanish on 1580 is someone`s local or semi-local. So far this has been `my` baby, altho tnx for ideas from several. Next Saturday, and I hope to remind everyone shortly before, it would be nice if people in first-adjacent states to OK, far enough from Blackwell that KOKB is not a problem whether modulating or not, would check 1580 at 8-9+ am CDT for something in Spanish and see if they can ID or DF it.

That is, TX, NM, CO, KS, MO, AR.

Possibly we need to include second-adjacent states, of which there are 9 more in US and 5 in Mexico. 73, Glenn Hauser