[IRCA] 1580 Spanish mystery, again

UNIDENTIFIED. 1580 mystery: another Saturday morning, August 14, so I am all set to try to nail it down. But this week, KOKB is transmitting not only carrier, but (over)modulation when first checked at 1231 UT, with Stillwater ads, atop several weaker signals, so no clear shot at the Spanish to come after 1300. At 1249 I time KOKB 1580 running 11 seconds behind KOKP 1120 Perry OK. After 1300 both stay on Fox Sports Radio.

No sign of KGAF Gainesville TX on 1580, but I am listening to their webcast, http://www.kgaf1580.com/listen.html  Will it switch into Spanish? No! Still ``Your Hometown Station`` with 25 Years of Hits.

I also check the ESPN Deportes schedule and audio via http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/espndeportesradio/index
At 10 am (EDT obviously) on Sat is ``Mano a Mano``. It`s a one-on-one interview, this time with some futbolista. It certainly seems like the  show I was hearing previous weeks at this time; does frequently refer to ESPN Deportes (mandatorily always pronounced iespien, i.e. as in English to avoid unpleasant connotations in Spanish), which I never caught on 1580. The only affiliate on 1580 we know of is WTTN in Wisconsin; either that or some other station with wrong satellite feed. It still seems a bit late, a sesquihour after sunrise 1149 UT to be getting WTTN 600+ miles away to the NNE. Besides, it`s almost the same direxion as KOKB, so nulling that should not really work.

I also try to hear anything else on 1580 itself this week, by nulling KOKB on the DX-398, and indeed I can detect some Spanish talk at 1316 for a few minutes, still with plenty KOKB QRM. I try to correlate it with the ESPND webcast but cannot, altho it seems like the same material; of course it`s not synchronized and I am not sure which would come first in this case. A financial ad in English overtook at 1318, probably KREL CO; and a gospel huxter in English at 1324, mixing with the Spanish (Glenn Hauser, Enid OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)