Re: [IRCA] The KEVT 1210 Test

I should also say that I've done stuff in and out of radio that wasn't
perfect, but I've learned.. grown, matured and gotten better.

>From a purely legal standpoint, I in no way whatsoever think what KEVT did
was legal. On the other hand, I was simply acting as the messenger.

As the person  who chastised me said "So, If KEVT got visited and fine, you
wouldn't feel bad if the  FCC foud out about it fro m what you posted?"

My answer was *"NO!"

*