[IRCA] The KEVT 1210 Test

Now I am being criticized by someone over on a Broadcast email reflector for
passing along word about the test because it was not legal and could get the
station in trouble. The station knew what it was doing and I was simply a
messenger.

The person's biggest thing was that the FCC monitors some of these lists and
he tried to make me feel guilty if the FCC finds out because of the list.

The station was/is going to do what it wanted, regardless of anything I
did... and that since I have nothing to do with the station, I am not
responsible nor do I feel bad.

This person also assume that even as a radio broadcaster of 5 years, that I
didn't know the KEVY  test was not legal and have no clue what/when the
experimental period is.

That and getting my post lifted from one of these lists and  used on a other
to attack me and a station has me flamming pissed off.

I shall get off my soap box...comments are welcome  in public here and in
private, walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx

Paul Walker