Re: [IRCA] Low Priority West Coast Question (KCBC-770)

Re: [IRCA] Low Priority West Coast Question (KCBC-770)

Thats what I get for typing too early in the morning.

They changed their pattern slightly and maybe  withferent pattern and power
they couldn't effectively cover their COL with an 80 percent or more
interference free signal because the town was too big land area wise, and
Manteca's City limits are smaller, hence easier to cover, and the reaosn for
the change.

I could be so way off.. maybe Scott Fybush wil lread this and correct me?

Paul