Re: [IRCA] Low Priority West Coast Question (KCBC-770)

Re: [IRCA] Low Priority West Coast Question (KCBC-770)

They increased night power from 1KW to 4100W without changing the number of
antennas. Probably they wouldn't have been able to upgrade and still cover
their City of License the day they needed to at night, as the FCC requires
of a Class B so by changing their city of license, they have less to cover.

That's the only thing I can figure

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com
www.facebook.com/onairdj