[IRCA] John Bryant

As others have said, and much more eloquently than I could, this is indeed a sad day for the DX world. Our small community can ill-afford the loss of someone who contributed so much.. I only had the pleasure of meeting John the one time, at the Seaside convention, but we'd exchanged numerous e-mails, and as has been noted John was always most willing to share his wealth of knowledge. He is gone from us much too soon, but he most certainly lived his time to the fullest, getting the most from the hobby, and from life in general.

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta