[IRCA] John Bryant

Please excuse the four-list posting ... I just arrived home from a high school basketball game to learn of the death of John Bryant. There are no words to express my shock and anguish at the loss of a giant in the DX game ... as well as a giant in the field of architectural education. I first met John at his parents' home in Stillwater when he was still in high school, and valued his technical expertise and his willingness to share his knowledge with all of us. Added to the loss of two of our best friends here in Krum, this past week has turned into the most sorrowful in my memory.

John Callarman, Krum TX