Re: [IRCA] 1520 EE

Bill

Besides what others mentioned yesterday, the WA Dept of Transportation has a couple of portable 10 watt transmitters on 1520. They're used to broadcast information about highway construction projects in the Puget Sound area, and move from project to project as needs change. I heard one of them mixing with the Portland station tonight while driving home from work but I couldn't catch anything specific

Bruce

bill kral wrote:
At 3:30 PST today 1520 SS Portland was under an EE but no ID so I figure it's from California.Any Ideas anyone? Bill in BC