[IRCA] 1450 Help Needed

I just finished listening to a ESPN sta on 1450. It faded up to a nice lvl a bit
after 0800 UTC w/ a clear ID of "ESPN Radio WMAJ." Okay, here's where it gets
confusing. WMAJ is the former call sign for the station WQWK in State College,
PA. WMAJ is also the call letters of possibly their sister station on 99.5 FM
who are supposed to have an adult contemporary format. Does anyone know what's
going on with those two stations? Maybe WMAJ is airing ESPN pgms @ night and
WQWK is simulcasting?? If not, then I'm hearing something from the past, ha ha.
Any help would sure be appreciated! Thank you.

Kirk Allen
Pasadena, TX