Re: [IRCA] 1450 Help Needed

Hi Kirk:

Per http://www.fybush.com/NERW/2009/090824/nerw.html#paPer, onAugust 24,
2009 Scott Fybush states that "A correction from last week: it's WMAJ
(1450 State College) that changed calls to WQWK last week when the former
WQWK (103.1 State College) became news-talk WRSC-FM. WRSC (1390) continues
to simulcast the Kevin and Pat morning show with WRSC-FM, but it's now
split off for the rest of the day, with the AM carrying progressive talk.
As for 1450, the change from the venerable WMAJ calls (still heard on FM)
did not come with a format change - it's still running ESPN sports."

So, while they do simulcast, maybe they were running an old slogan sound
clip?  It's only been a few months, and maybe they pressed the wrong
button...

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA