Re: [IRCA] The New Wellbrook K9AY Phased Array

Re: [IRCA] The New Wellbrook K9AY Phased Array

Thanks John.  The only reason I can run the beverage here, is because of
the old fence line. I may beable to reconstruct my old beverage to the
North, or at least 700-1000 feet. But the room needed for the K9AY Array
or the Welbrook would not really fit here. I have the room, but it would
stick out on the side of the house where there are no trees and people
would see it. As you may remember my antennas a pretty much in the back.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager