Re: [IRCA] Personal Introduction - Hello

Re: [IRCA] Personal Introduction - Hello

Patrick,

Welcome back! Being close to KOA is no fun, but DXing can still take place.
Back in the 80's a DXer named Jeff Tynan lived that close to KOA. He still
managed to hear some fanstastic DX.

BTW, a week ago today, local TIS 530-WPUJ624 was dismantled. They are off
the air. I happened to be driving over Mead hill on I-25 on the way to work
and witnessed a guy in a bucket truck taking the whip antenna down! Great
timing!

Good to have you back, Patrick!

73,

Chris Knight