Re: [IRCA] Personal Introduction - Hello

Re: [IRCA] Personal Introduction - Hello

Thanks Pete. My move into the shadow of KOA was a matter of convenience and I had little choice since I work in the area. For the past 1 1/2 years I have been making a 50 mile daily round trip commute to work on I-25 directly through Denver. When traffic was bad this commute sometimes took up to 2 hours each way. Now I am 15 minutes from work.

You may be interested to know that I have 1700 kHz preprogrammed into my car radio. Since I listen to KOA often for local news and weather updates, in the Parker area I listen to it on the harmonic of 1700 so that I don't chance frying the front end of the receiver on 850. The signal on 1700 is great throughout the Parker area and I almost think that the audio sounds better on 1700.