Re: [IRCA] Tonight's TAs

On Monday 07 December 2009 22:26, Jim Renfrew wrote:
> Not much happening in the TA Dept ...
>
> 1917 ES / 0017z
> 909 & 1134 as usual with audio
> 972.10 strong het, who?  NDR is always dead on

Sylvain Naud ID'ed this one as Libya.  Heckuva carrier here on 972.099
tonight, but audio is elusive.

> 774    RNE
> 738    RNE    not a regular here due to Toronto 740
> 621    RNE

I've also had some decent audio from the likes of 531 Faroes
(presumed, with pop music), 603 France, and 756 Germany.  More
interesting are the channels like 702, 1143, 1386, and 1413 that are
threatening to reach audio levels, but just falling short.

Spotty tonight for sure, but mildly interesting.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON