Re: [IRCA] Tonight's TAs

At 04:55 12/8/2009, you wrote:

>> 972.10 strong het, who?  NDR is always dead on
>
>Sylvain Naud ID'ed this one as Libya.  Heckuva carrier here on 972.099
>tonight, but audio is elusive.

There's a carrier here also, seems 972.0988....but no hope of audio.  The other carrier on channel I have at 971.9999, so pretty much spot on.

I think 972.1 is supposed to be parallel with 1053 which is also off channel...well, there were snippets of audio there tonight, but not enough to really tell what it was, and it didn't seem off channel.

Other frequencies delivering brief audio tonight in addition to those reported earlier were 1134 and 963.  1089 had more music than I would have expected from Talksport, so that's a bit mysterious.  Mind you, with the signal levels tonight, everything is mysterious, hi.

best wishes from the wintry west coast,

Nick