Re: [IRCA] While KGO is off

I checked last night's files further and found at least one previously unheard station, but it was on 740 and not 810. I mostly had a battle between CFZM and CBX, with the latter usually winning, and no sign of KCBS. However, at 0849 UT, I heard a clear promo for "...the Dan Hammer Show, weekdays noon to one on 740 The Fan". It fits what's shown on the KVOX website, making it my first North Dakota log in ages.

Bruce
Bruce Portzer wrote:
I recorded 810 last night with KGO off. Most of it was weak audio. I had what I assume was WGY at times with the Coast-to-Coast show. Nondescript music at times, which was probably the Russian. Time pips from the Russian at 1000 UTC, and what sounded like Spanish talk at 0922UTC. I used the K9AY lobe that points northeast, in order to minimize the KGNW splash. KGO stayed off well past 2 am.

Thanks Derek for the heads-up

Bruce.