[IRCA] WDBO-580

580   WDBO       FL     ORLANDO                  2320  26/11/09
"......WDBO Talk radio....." was all I heard as the signal rose up out of the QRM on frequency. Mixed with WCHS and thier program with Jim Bohanna show. [WM-TN]

Lots of QSB and QRM from stations in GA and who knows what else that is on 580.
It has been a long time since I have logged WDBO. 580 is normally WCHS.

DXer: Willis, K4APE
QTH: Old Fort, TN
ANTENNA: 149' long wire
RCVR: Drake R-4C